Sunday, November 24, 2013

FEEDBACK

I have to get this off of my chest and I do apologize about this beforehand… I have been getting a lot of feedback from friends, family and people about this ugly website…
My reply is this… I am not in the business of building these WOW factor, pretty websites to scam people out of their money. I only talk about what I have tried and worked, period.
LIKE THIS -( copy and paste below if not working - it is worth your while)
I am not here to waste my time, as I have none to waste with 4 kids to take care of. This blog might look ugly, but it gets to the point on the things that have worked for me and my family. If it means that I will lose a viewer because of the ugliness of the site itself, so be it! If it means that you are only attracted to the flashy scammy sites that suck you dry, then by all means go to them, but if you want an honest review of a diet plan, product, and do not mind the fact that there is nothing flashy about the site( just the plain truth), by all means READ ON!
AGAIN, SORRY… I HAD TO GET THIS OFF OF MY CHEST!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment